Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] New Import Export document

Rich,

You mention cross-producer import/export below. I wonder if such
import/export is practical since there is no way for the consumer to
know that the second producer offers the same (code + data) portlet
(even if the exporting producer was able to encapsulate such information
in the binary state).

Subbu