Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] PublicParameters issues

Few comments on the issues listed:

[1] I think we should also address the case of similar custom data with
pbia and handleEvents requests.

There is a broader use case for public parameters. If a given feature is
not supported by either the protocol or a producer/cosnumer
implementation, portlet/portal developers can use this mechanism to
influence the behavior of a portlet without having to extend the protocol.

[4] I'm not sure if there is a reason to restrict to string types. The
feature would be more useful if we allow generic types.

I agree that properties should not be mixed up with the public params
feature.

Subbu