Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] wsrp:maximize vs. wsrp:solo

afair, the distinction was very subtle there. Maximized saying the portlet
takes *most* of the window space while solo means really displayed on its
own on a page. (Yes, I find it a little fuzzy, too -:) ).
However, consumer portals could use this state do display the portlet in a
pop-up window for exemple.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Michael Freedman
             <Michael.Freedman
             @oracle.com>                                               To
                                       interfaces
             12/07/2004 10:25          <wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.o
             PM                        rg>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrp-interfaces] wsrp:maximize vs.
                                       wsrp:solo

Can someone refresh my memory on our intent in distinguishing between a
state where we say that the portlet has more display space then normal
[wsrp:maximize] and one where we say this is the only portlet being
aggregated [wsrp:solo]?  I.e. for what distinguishing purpose did we add
wsrp:solo?
    -Mike-