Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Applet resources through WSRP

I have been asked this question now by several people ... has anyone tried referencing an applet in markup from a WSRP portlet? If so, any guidelines that should be shared with portlet developers?

Rich

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

01/26/05 08:07 AM

wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Apptel resources through WSRP

Is the Producer returning the Content-Type header? I've not tried applet
downloading, but if Content-Type does not work, I would try the
Content-Disposition header, e.g. with a "inline; filename=foo.jar"
value. In any case, the Consumer has to proxy these headers to the browser.

Regards,

Subbu