Subject: RE: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsrp] UserContext caching

Good point. The spec is clear on the normal expectations and any deviations need to depend on both sides understanding some extension element in order to not lose interoperability.

Rich

"Andre Kramer" <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

06/10/05 10:09 AM

"Subbu Allamaraju" <subbu@bea.com>, <wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsrp] UserContext caching

A practical consideration is the fact that a UserContext can include
extensions not understood by generic producer containers which could
make delta updates problematic.

Regards,
Andre