Subject: [wsrp-interfaces] v2 schema

I was updating the v2 schema to implement the decision to not extend the v1 schema and hit into a validation error (used the W3C schema validator against this schema for the first time). The error is that EventPayload is non-deterministic because the any allows for elements from the wsrp v2 types namespace. Solutions include dropping the NamedStringArray reference or restricting the any to ##other (like we do for the Property type). I recommend dropping the NamedStringArray element as I could imagine use cases for various other types we have defined, but before we have that discussion, are there any other options people see?

for your reference, here is the current definition of EventPayload:

  <complexType name="EventPayload">
    <sequence>
      <element name="namedStringArray"  type="types:NamedStringArray" minOccurs="0"/>
      <any     minOccurs="0"            maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </sequence>
  </complexType>
  <element name="EventPayload" type="types:EventPayload"/>

Rich