Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] v2 schema

Note that this relates to event payloads, not extensions.

I can certainly imagine cases where the event would reuse LocalizedString and ResourceList.

Rich

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

07/20/05 11:13 AM

wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [wsrp-interfaces] v2 schema

I vote for adding namespace="##other" for consistency sake.

We don't yet have concrete use cases for carrying V1/V2 types as root
elements in extesions.

Regards,
Subbu