Subject: Transient Properties

This Thuirsday, we will continue our conversation on transient
properties.  To better focus this discussion I would like to get a an
understanding of which areas of the proposal cause concern.  This not
only will allow us to focus our discussion but will enable me to
evaluate whether there is a basic consensus on the core model or not.
Can you please send this list your specific area's of concern (and why
you have this concern)?  Where applicable, please be as specific as
possible -- if you are concerned about the notion of supporting scopes
in general you might list the issue as "scopes" and go on to decribe why
you think transient properties shouldn't have a defined scope.  If you
have an issue with a specific scope -- say wsrp:consumerApplication you
would list it specifically and describe what your concern is.
       -Mike-