Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Transient Properties

Hi Mike,
here my list of issues:

- requiredScope, preferedScope
should be removed, the portlet should only be specifying one scope, the
consumer should be free to upgrade this scope to one that provides the
same semantics but may last longer then the requested scope

- wsrp:consumerRequest
I don't think this is a useful shared state, I think portlets should use
the nav state instead

- wsrp:consumerSession, wsrp:consumerApplication
can we combine these two into one state to make things less complex for
portlet programmers? Something like wrsp:consumerContext. This scope
should be per user and should have at least the lifetime of the current
user session, but the consumer is free to extend the lifetime beyond the
current user session.

Also I see problenms in allowing render links to influence these scopes.
I would only allow to write to these scopes as return of a pbia or he.
This may be a reason to create two seperate concepts: something like the
public params that can also be influenced via URLs and a consumerContext
that can be only changed as result of a pbia or he.

Stefan