Subject: Groups - Interfaces concall modified

Interfaces concall has been modified by Mr Michael Freedman

Date:  Thursday, 01 December 2005
Time:  08:00am - 09:30am PT

Event Description:
1-888-967-2253 or +44 118 924 9000 (Europe)
meeting ID: 345337
passcode: 060606

Agenda:
Discuss progressing on defining WSRP "preferred" security profiles.
Other business/topics that have arisen.

Minutes:
1) Discussed how to improve Rich's list of security questions.
   For questions:
   1a: clarify that multiple identities refers to Consumer and End-User
   1c: Clarify what we specifically are referring to with by using transport security and WS-Security
   3: Clarify what we mean by "maintaining security contexts"; i.e. mention WS secure conversation

2) Discussed sample URLs used in specification.  Recommended we use the common convention Rich has found/proposed that relies on the example.com domain.

3) Short discussion on whether folks had investigated complezities of supporting aliasing.  Discussion got waylaid by questions of whether aliasing in a good concept.  In teh end the folks who have looked at it say aliasing should be straightforward to support -- others still need to investigate.

4) Discussed Mike's proposal to facilitate producer managing  state scoped to the consumer's request lifecyle.  Discussion focused on use case described by Mike concerning Partial Portlet Rendering.  In the end we decided that there where other deficiencies in wsrp [besides lack of such a scope] that prevents a producer from implementing PPR and hence its not a suitable use case to drive this discussion.  Mike indicated we should move on.  [Note: since then Mike has posted new use cases and is asking us to consider for inclusion one last time].

5) Meeting adjourned -- next meeting is the wsrp concall on the 15th.

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/event.php?event_id=8950

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20051206T000000Z
DTSTART:20051201T160000Z
DTEND:20051201T173000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Interfaces concall
  345337\npasscode: 060606\n\nGroup: WSRP Interfaces SC\nCreator: Mr
  Michael Freedman
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/event.php?event_id=8950
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/event.php?event_id=8950
END:VEVENT