Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] JSF-style systems and WSRP

Thanks for reminding. I was preparing for today.

I discussed this with our JSF lead, and he does not see the issues you
raised regarding producers supporting JSF.  Perhaps, this is a question
of use cases and not necessarily implementation. To make sure we are not
miscommunicating, I will ask him to join the call next week.

Subbu