Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] JSF-style systems and WSRP

It will be good to have him join.  By the way, to get him thinking and
other experts who may be unsure of the problem, the question to ask is:
    Are there situations in JSF in which state is created or altered in
the lifecycle phases up to and including Invoke Application, stored at
request scope, and then referenced in the render phase?  If so, how
common is this?

My examples of request scoped backing beans and handling validation
errors were two situations our JSF expert identified which causes us to
answer the first question yes.  Because of request scoped backing beans
his answer to the second question was common enough.
     -Mike-