Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Should portlets/producers indicate that theypush out persistent state?

I see the use cases, but I wonder if a consumer supporting both WSRP 1.0
and 2.0 can count on using such a flag.

Secondly, from a specification point of view, such a flag would impose
new rules on producers counting on pushing state to consumers as and
when required.

You mentioned sharing handles below. If a consumer is able to share
handles (including cloned portletHandles) across different instances, it
can share the state as well.

Subbu