Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Should portlets/producers indicate that theypush out persistent state?

Consumers will be breaking the spec (since consumers are required to
supply state) if they don't resend the state. On the producer's side,
graceful degradation may be possible, provided the producer maintains
some amount of persistent state (e.g. which cloned handle maps which POP
handle). But I suspect graceful degradation would be hard to
implement/support.

Subbu