Subject: Issue with current CachableResource proposal

While discussing in the JSR 286 EG how the producer may enforce the
restrictions mentioned for the type FULL and PORTLET we noticed that the
producer does not get any information back on a serve resource call
about the cachability setting.
Therefore I propose to add the following on the ResourceParams type:
[O] string resourceCachability

providing the resourceCachability value set on the resource URL that
triggered this getResource call. If this value is missing the default is
that the cachability of the getResource call is of type PAGE.

Stefan