Subject: Minutes: interfaces concall 10/25

Discussed latest draft of BEAs extension proposal.

1) If we base the type in the wsrp-extra namespace will that schema need
to be versioned?  No, we decided wsrp-extra will only be addittive when
so no new version needed.
2) Consumer needs to indicate to the producer that it supports this
extension.  We think we already have a field in the registration that
carries the list of extensions that are supported.  Merely would add the
extension to this. Actually we ended up deciding that since the consumer
is all or nothing then you can detect on each
3) If more then 1 section what happens if consumer supports only some of
the sections? We decided that if you don't support them all the consumer
doesn't support any.  I.e. all or nothing.
4) Discussed where regular markup is returned and where sections are
returned -- decided regular markup returned in regular Mimeresponse
while sections returned in extension.
5) If multiple responses (sections) return clientAttributes what
happens?  Still to be determined ...

Nate to update proposal and resend .

Next concall November 8.