Subject: RE: [wsrp-interfaces] Multi-section rendering (Renamed)

Attached is the latest (mostly just incorporating Rich’s changes and comments). I would like to focus tomorrow’s discussion on resource sharing.

Thanks,

Nate

From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:28 PM
To: wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org

I turned on track changes to suggest a bunch of editorial level changes.

I haven't had time to dig into the type definitions yet, but will try to get to them in a separate pass.

My biggest concern is with section 11.3.2.4 as it sets up sharing at a section level while providing an example of sharing at a resource level. This seems like a mismatch that we ought to address though I do not have a suggestion on how to address it at the moment. Perhaps a variant on Mike's earlier proposal would make sense.

Rich

"Nathan Lipke" <nlipke@bea.com>

<wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org>

11/14/2007 10:46 PM

RE: [wsrp-interfaces] Multi-section rendering (Renamed)

Here’s my latest crack at it.

Nate

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.[attachment "multiSectionRendering-singleRequest.doc" deleted by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM]