Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Moving the interfaces SC calls

That's fine, however, May 1st is a german holiday.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
Portal Standards Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Nathan Lipke <nlipke@bea.com>                                                                                                                  |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                           |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |04/17/2008 07:11 PM                                                                                                                            |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |[wsrp-interfaces] Moving the interfaces SC calls                                                                                               |

Does anyone object to moving the call to the 1st Thursday of each month?
The last week of the month will be busy for me for the next 6 months or so.

If they are no objections, I'll schedule the next call for May 1st.

Thanks,

Nate

legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
email and then delete it.