Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Groups - Interfaces SC added

I will not be able to attend, but I did read through the proposal and it looks good ....

Please talk about which of the upcoming weeks would be a good time for a TC call.

Rich

From: nathan.lipke@oracle.com
To: wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 09/30/2008 10:45 AM
Subject: [wsrp-interfaces] Groups - Interfaces SC added

Interfaces SC has been added by Nathan Lipke

Date:  Thursday, 02 October 2008
Time:  08:00am - 09:00am PT

Event Description:
Interfaces SC Call
ID/password: 332394/332394

From the AMER region dial:
. 1-888-967-2253
. +1-650-607-2253
From the APAC region dial:
. +800 9491 2777
. +61 2 8817 6100
From the EMEA region dial:
. +44 118 924 9000

Agenda:
1. Interfaces SC -- Nate
* Vote on Rewritable Proxied Resource URLs:
**
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/wsrp/Rewritable_Proxied_Resource_URLs
* Discuss Multi-Section markup
2. Interop SC -- Richard
*
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/wsrp/WSRP_Interop_Discussions
3. TC - Rich

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/event.php?event_id=19541

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

[attachment "ical_19541.ics" deleted by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM] ---------------------------------------------------------------------