Subject: GetResource status extension

Hi All –

I recently updated the GetResource status extension that was listed under the Extension Proposals on the wsrp wiki.

This basically explains our implementation of what we considered an outage when doing a getResource.

We would like to put it on the agenda for discussion.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/wsrp/Get_Resource_Response_Status

Thanks,

Dina