Subject: Cookie Ballots

I created the 2 ballots required to get the Cookie Distribution Declaration extension  on process.
In order to move forward quickly I made the ballots end just be fore the TC Call on Thursday. If not enough people have voted by Thursday morning, I'll extend the time.

Please vote quickly:

Notes:
  1. Only vote no if you think the extension is wrong.
  2. If you don't care: actively voting abstain (as opposed to not voting) will help things move forward.
  3. The basic requirements vote is not approving the extension, rather its stating we're on the right track. There will be an additional SC approval vote once we're happy with the requirements.

Thanks,

Nate