wsrp-interop-chair message

Subject: FW: Updating your OASIS TC roles

Hi Richard,

Not sure what happened here, I guess there hasn't been any activity in this
TC so I never became a full member. Can I become a full member or will I
have to wait when things start again.

Thanks,

Mike Caffyn
NetUnity Software
http://www.netunitysoftware.com
Phone: 757-744-0148

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott McGrath [mailto:scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 6:28 PM
To: mike@netunitysoftware.com
Subject: Updating your OASIS TC roles

Mike Caffyn,
Our records indicate that you requested Member status in the
wsrp-interop Technical Committee on 7/5/2005 4:59:00 AM and remain on
the roster as Prospective Member because the “join” process was not
completed.

If you still wish to be a member of this TC, and your OASIS membership
is through an organization, please advise your organizational Primary
Contact, who must consent by sending an e-mail message to
wsrp-interop-chair@lists.oasis-open.org.  If you are an Individual or
[Associate] member of OASIS, then please send that message yourself.

Starting on 31 March, we will begin updating the TC rosters. If you
remain in the Prospective Member role, we will convert you automatically
to an Observer.

If you no longer wish to participate in the wsrp-interop TC, please use
the "Leave Group" button on the TC home page, or you may request removal
by replying to this email.

I am pleased to report this update action was made possible by a new
tool set now being implemented to make joining Technical Committees
easier.  Thank you for your help in transitioning to the new tools.

Scott McGrath
Director of Member Services

Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202
Fax +1 978-667-5114
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org

Plan on attending:
OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability,
9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/