Subject: [wsrp-conformance] [wsrp-interop] 2/20/03 Teleconference

Due to the overlap in the areas addressed by these two subcommittees,
Richard and I have agreed to have the first meeting be a joint one so that
we all gain a good understanding of what the other group will be doing.

Call-in info:
        In the US: 877-302-8255
        Outside US: +1 303-928-2609
        Conference id: 8814427

Planned agenda:
1. Select secretaries
2. Review proposed Conformance charter (attached)
3. Review proposed Interoperability charter (attached)
4. Conformance:
    a. Plan for attacking task
         1. Multiple profiles?
         2. Process to generate test cases
         3. Tools
    b. Review extracted conformance statements (attached)
5. Interoperability
    a. What version of spec to focus on? (v0.91?)
    b. Test scenarios
         1. Who will write them? What should be the process followed?
         2. Generating reports. How detailed? How broadly distributed?
    c. Timetable when people expect to be ready to exchange messages?

Rich Thompson