Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Last weeks meeting

I looked through last weeks minutes [as I was unable to attend] and have
a few questions.

Is there any reference material for the 2 types of test methodologies
cited in the minutes?  More generically how can I get an overview of
these methodologies so I an as conversant as the rest of the group?

Did you have a dsicussion concerning identifying consumer and producer
"types"?  I.e. on the first concall we discussed the value of
categorizing consumer/producer function into distinct recognizable
buckets or levels and then focusing on defining how one verifies they
conform to a particular level.

Did you discuss putting together a preliminary schedule [with priorities]?
      -Mike-