Subject: IBM's test server

Hi all,

I've uploaded some documents describing our setup and giving you
information on the contact persons.
Julie Macnaught, Peter Fischer are also subscribed to the mailing list to
help you with upcomming problems.
I will be on vacation starting tomorrow and will return directly to the
F2F.
Is there somebody willing to start some tests, soon?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com