Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] IBM Producer giving corrupt ServiceDescription

I presume you were using the WSDL packaged in our WSRP4J project?
If so then 1. is true. We needed to hack our producer's wsdl prior to
generating the stubs to workaround an AXIS bug.
That's why the validator expected there should be no "xml:" prefix (because
we needed to change the WSDL here).
As you correctly stated the validator should use the wsdl from the web
site. I'm sorry that didn't point you to that earlier.

It's good to see that the validator is working!
We fixed that bug in our implementation. Thanks, Stephan.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Julie            |
|         |           Macnaught@IBMUS  |
|         |           06/10/2003 02:52 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:      Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                   |
  |       cc:      David Ward <david.ward@oracle.com>, Peter Fischer3/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, stephan laertz, wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org           |
  |       From:    Julie Macnaught/Middletown/IBM@IBMUS                                                                                              |
  |       Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] IBM Producer giving corrupt ServiceDescription(Document link: Richard Jacob)                                   |

The testing I have done shows that the getServiceDescriptionResponse
message fails schema validation because the shortTitle contains an xml:lang
attribute.   Upon further investigation, it seems that the copy of the
schema I am using defines a lang attribute without the xml: namespace
prefix.  If I hack the message log and remove the xml: prefix from the lang
attributes, the message then fails schema validation because the keyword
elements are nil, which is not allowed.

So, it seems we have 2 problems:
      1.  The schema I have is out of sync with the code and spec.  I will
get a new one from the OASIS web site.
      2.  The code is generating keywords that are nil.

     <keywords lang="en">
      <value> Testen</value>
     </keywords>
     <keywords xsi:nil="true"/>