Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Eureka!

oops, sorry.
Seems that all the monitor instances crashed somehow (perhaps I need a
watchdog here)
Now they are up again.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           David Ward       |
|         |           <david.ward@oracl|
|         |           e.com>           |
|         |           06/17/2003 06:42 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                  |
  |       cc:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] Eureka!                                                                                                       |

Port 8083 doesn't seem to be up!

Richard Jacob wrote:
      done,

      we are now on: 80.138.161.43, nameservers are adjusted accordingly

      Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

              Richard Jacob
      IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
      Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
      Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
      Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

      |         |           David Ward       |
      |         |           <david.ward@oracl|
      |         |           e.com>           |
      |         |           06/17/2003 05:29 |

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

        |       To:       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
      |
        |       cc:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
      |
        |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] Eureka!

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

      Thanks again. In the interests of interoperability, could you try
      forcing a
      reconnect now, and we'll see whether our JVM recovers or not!

      I assume our registration handle will still be valid (but the session
      won't).

      Dave

      Richard Jacob wrote:
            So we had two good guesses today :-)
            In general dyndns is simple: you have one registered
      hostname.domain.
            Everytime we get a new IP address associated we ask the dyndns
      server
            (which is an implementation of dynamicDNS) to update our IP
      Address,
            i.e.
            the A record in the DNS database (we could also do it for MX
      records
            and so
            on).
            Why we need this is because we have a standard internet
      provider over
            adsl
            which disconnects us after being online for 24 hours, thanks to
      some
            linux
            scripts :-) we discover that and reconnect immediatly - that's
      the
            time
            when we get a new address assigned.

            I wonder that the JDK implementation doesn't handle the
      standard way
            of
            expiration handling in the domain name system. At dyndns we
      have a
            very
            short expiry set on our records so that secondary and caching
      name
            servers
            (and resolvers) drop that record and retrieve it again from the
            authoritative DNS of the dyndns.org domain.

            I can force a disconnect/reconnect if you want to test this
      now, just
            let
            me know...

            This is a good point for the primer again, I think!

            Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

                    Richard Jacob
            IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
            Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
            Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
            Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

            |         |           David Ward       |
            |         |           <david.ward@oracl|
            |         |           e.com>           |
            |         |           06/17/2003 04:21 |

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

              |       To:       David Ward <david.ward@oracle.com>
            |
              |       cc:       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE,
            wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

              |       Subject:  [wsrp-interop] Eureka!

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

            The problem was that the java.net.InetAddress class by default
      caches
            IP
            addresses forever once it has resolved them once. With a
      dynamic name
            like
            wsrp.dyndns.org, this was bound to cause problems - I gather
      that
            your
            server reassociates itself with a new IP address every so
      often.
            (Don't
            know exactly how dyndns works!)

            If we were running on JDK 1.4, it appears we would be able to
      control
            the
            "time to live" for cached IP addresses through a security
      policy.
            However,
            it seems that the 'private' sun.net.inetaddr.ttl System
      property
            mentioned
            here also has the same effect on JDK 1.3.

            I have restarted our servlet container JVM with the
            sun.net.inetaddr.ttl
            System property set to 120 (2 minutes). So far, the producer
      seems to
            be
            running fine on portalstandards.oracle.com. We'll just need to
      wait
            and see
            whether it remains so when you next acquire a new IP address!

            I don't know whether it would be worthwhile including this
      useful gem
            of
            information in any of the WSRP literature - if you want your
      Java
            consumer
            to work with producers with dynamic IP addresses, be aware of
      these
            settings.

            Thanks

            Dave

            David Ward wrote:
                  Hi Richard

                  Thanks for investigating this. I've just realised how
      cool the
            WS-I
                  testing tool is (the log file looked great once I
      installed all
            the
                  XSL). I'll try to look into getting it installed on our
            environment.

                  If you saw my previous message, you'll know that your
      theory
            was
                  correct, and our proxy was the source of the problems we
      were
            having
                  when the HTTP 1.0 Keep-Alive header was sent. It's only
      our
            runtime
                  component that uses connection persistence (for the
      initCookie
            /
                  getMarkup / performBlockingAction) calls, and it's only
      in our
                  internal testing environment where we need to use a proxy
      for
            this
                  component. In the portalstandards.oracle.com environment,
      these
            calls
                  do not need to be proxied.

                  The successful calls you have in your log file where the
            connection
                  actually was persisted were made from the portalstandards
                  environment. Here we are experiencing a different problem
      - the
            calls
                  only work when we register with an IP address rather than
            domain
                  name. This is weird, because I can ping and telnet to the
            domain name
                  from the same machine with no problems. Any ideas?

                  Thanks again

                  Dave

                  Richard Jacob wrote:
                        Hi David,

                        what you state concerning HTTP keep-alive is
      correct.
            I'll try
                        to summerize
                        and reword to check if we have the same
      understanding:
                        HTTP 1.0 is by default request/response oriented
      without
                        keeping the
                        connection open, thus every new request opens a new
            socket and
                        closes this
                        after the resonse is received.
                        To keep the connection open among the
      request/response
                        messages, the HTTP
                        1.0 client sends a connection: keep-alive header.
      If the
            server
                        supports
                        this it send a connection: keep-alive in the
      response to
                        indicate that the
                        connection is not closed and can be reused.
                        HTTP 1.1 remains the connection open by default.
      The
                        connection: keep-alive
                        is nearly meaningless in HTTP 1.1.
                        If the server wants to close the connection it
      sends
                        connection: close in
                        its response. If it doesn't do so, the connection
      is kept
            open.

                        I checked the log files which monitored the
      conversation
                        between our
                        producer and your consumer and between our producer
      and
                        Citrix's consumer
                        (thanks Andre for driving that test).
                        See attached files, 8082 is Citrix, 8083 is Oracle.

                        (See attached file: log8082.xml)(See attached file:
                        log8083.xml)

                        In Citrix's case the keep-alive seem to work.
      Andre's
            messages
                        start with
                        message 13, which is conversation 12. As you can
      see all
            the
                        request/response up to message 66 are in the same
            conversation,
                        i.e.
                        connection.
                        67 starts a new conversation (maybe because the
      client or
                        server decided to
                        close the connection in between).
                        In Oracle's case we see a lot of different
      connections
            for each
                        request/response.
                        But interestingly messages 135-138 and 141-144
      share the
            same
                        connection.
                        Looking at 1-134 it seems that you use a proxy in
      between
            for
                        the
                        conversation, see header:
                        Via: 1.1 inet-nc02 (NetCache NetApp/5.3.1R3)

                        In 135 you are using a direct connection (no via:
            header).
                        That's a guess but maybe the proxy in between
      doesn't
            support
                        keep-alive?
                        or is a 1.0 server?
                        Currently I have no idea why the connection is
      closed
            after 138
                        and
                        reopened for 139/140 and then again for 141...

                        Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

                                Richard Jacob

                        IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
                        Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
                        Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
                        Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

                        |         |           David Ward       |
                        |         |           <david.ward@oracl|
                        |         |           e.com>           |
                        |         |           06/16/2003 10:12 |

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                          |       To:       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
                        |
                          |       cc:
      wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

                          |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] Verify
            interoperability
                        with Oracle Portal

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                        Richard

                        I am attaching the trace I got from a TCP tunnel
      when our
                        Portal tries to
                        make consecutive initCookie and getMarkup requests
            through the
                        same pooled
                        TCP connection. After further investigation, I
      found that
            the
                        "Keep-Alive"
                        value we send in the Connection header of the first
            request is
                        actually
                        HTTP 1.0 semantics that can be ignored by an HTTP
      1.1
            server.
                        That's why it
                        doesn't appear in the second request. An HTTP 1.1
      server
            would
                        return
                        Connection: close if it doesn't want the connection
      to be
            kept
                        open, since
                        the default is that the connection is kept alive.
      An HTTP
            1.0
                        server would
                        set the Keep-Alive header on the response if it
      wanted
            the
                        connection to be
                        kept open. Because we get an HTTP 1.1 response with
      no
                        Connection close
                        header, our client assumes it can keep the
      connection
            open and
                        send another
                        request on it, but this doesn't seem to be working.

                        We are using the same HTTPClient library we have
      relied
            on for
                        years (not
                        that that means it might not have bugs!). You can
      force
            your
                        JVM to use it
                        instead of the regular JDK HttpURLConnection by
      setting
            the
                        java.protocol.handler.pkgs system property to
      HTTPClient.

                        Thanks

                        Dave

                        David Ward wrote:

                              Hi David, thanks.

                              1. yes we have this namespacing issue still
      open
            due to
                        the JSR168
                              container reference implementation.
                              Once this is changed on the container side we
      can
            skip
                        the
                              namespacing
                              here.
                              2. strange, we tested with both AXIS HTTP1.0
      -> no
            keep
                        alive and
                              with
                              .NETs HTTP1.1 and keep alive set.
                              Citrix's consumer also sets the keep-alive
      flag.
                              Andre, can you confirm please, and rerun your
            consumer
                        against our
                              producer
                              over the monitoring port (8082).
                              David could you also try to connect via the
            monitoring
                        port 8083,
                              please.
                              Maybe we discover something.

                              I'll attach one WSI-monitor file showing a
            conversation
                        between
                              Citrix and
                              IBM, here the keep alive seem to work. You
      should
            have
                        the xsl files
                              (from
                              the WS-I monitor) placed in the directory
      "../xsl"
                        relative to your
                              log
                              file directory to generate a user-friedly
      output.

                              (See attached file:
            log8082.xml.030606150200.xml)(See
                        attached file:
                              assertions.xsl)(See attached file:
      common.xsl)(See
                        attached file:
                              log.xsl)
                              (See attached file: report.xsl)

                              Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

                                      Richard Jacob

                              IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
                              Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server
      Development
                              Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031
      16-4888
                              Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

                              |         |           David Ward       |
                              |         |           <david.ward@oracl|
                              |         |           e.com>           |
                              |         |           06/16/2003 11:37 |

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

      Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE

                                |       cc:
            wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

                                |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] Verify
                        interoperability with
                              Oracle Portal          |

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                              Thanks

                              I have altered our WSDL to reference

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl

                              in the import, and will make this fix
      available
            when we
                        next patch
                              our
                              site!

                              We got the IBM portlet displaying, but
      there's a
            few
                        glitches I want
                              talk about. I'll investigate further as soon
      as I
            get the
                        chance,
                              but:
                                    The portlet seems to be namespacing the
      input
                        fields in its
                              form. Is
                                    this required?
                                    The producer can't seem to cope with
      HTTP 1.1
            keep
                        alive
                              behaviour -
                                    we can only register the producer when
      we
            turn off
                        connection
                              pooling
                              Regards

                              David

                              Richard Jacob wrote:
                                    Hi David,

                                    there is an absolut location for the
      wsdl.
                                    You can find them here:

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_types.xsd

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_interfaces.wsdl

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl

                                      See chapter 14 of the spec or the
      wsrp
            group's
                        home page.

                                    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best
      regards,

                                            Richard Jacob

                                    IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
                                    Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server
            Development
                                    Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49
      7031
            16-4888
                                    Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

                                    |         |           David Ward

                                    |         |
      <david.ward@oracl|
                                    |         |           e.com>

                                    |         |

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                        Fischer3/Germany/IBM@IBMDE

                                      |       cc:       Michael Freedman
                              <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>,
                                    wsrp-interop
            <wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                      |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop]
      Verify
                        interoperability
                              with
                                    Oracle Portal

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                                    This is indeed a bug. We will need to
      fix the
            WSDL
                        we return so
                              that
                                    the
                                    imports actually resolve to a location
      on our
                        webserver.

                                    It would be useful if there was an
      absolute
                        location on OASIS
                              that
                                    everyone
                                    could use in their imports.

                                    Regards

                                    David

                                    Peter Fischer3 wrote:
                                          Hi Mike,

                                          our consumer is having problems
      reading
            the
                        wsdl you
                              provided.
                                          It imports the binding wsdl like
      this:

                                          <import namespace
                        ="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind"
                              location="
                                          wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl" />

                                          but at this location (realtive to

                        http://portalstandards.oracle.com/wsrp/jaxrpc?WSDL
      )no
                              such
                                    document
                                          can be
                                          found.

                                          Should a WSRP consumer be able to
            handle that
                        by using a
                              local
                                          version of
                                          the wsdl or must the producer
      provide a
                        correct /
                              complete
                                    wsdl?

                                          Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best
      Regards

                                          Peter

                                          "Don't think of the problem -
      think of
            the
                        solution!" ;-)

                                          IBM WebSphere Portal Development
            Boeblingen,
                        Germany
                                          Phone: ++49-7031-16-4497
                                          eMail: peter.fischer@de.ibm.com

                                          |         |           Michael
      Freedman

                                          |         |
            <Michael.Freedman@|
                                          |         |           oracle.com>

                                          |         |

                                          |         |           06/10/2003
      07:45

                                          |         |           PM

                                          |         |

      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                                            |       To:       WSRP
                        <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>,
                                    wsrp-interop

      <wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                            |       cc:
                                          |
                                            |       Subject:
      [wsrp-interop]
            Verify
                              interoperability with
                                          Oracle Portal

      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                                          As of yesterday, Monday June9th,
      Oracle
            is
                        publically
                              hosting a
                                          pre-release version of its portal
                        implementing the TC 1.0
                              WSRP
                                          specification so other
            vendors/customers can
                        verify their

                                          implementations interoperate with
            Oracle.  By
                        making this

                                    publically
                                          available we hope to accelerate
      the use
            and
                              implementation of
                                          interoperable WSRP producers. The
      site
            is
                        available at:

      http://portalstandards.oracle.com.
                        Additonal supporting

                                    information
                                          is
                                          available if you click on the "Go
      back
                        Oracle9iAS
                              Portal
                                    Center"
                                          link
                                          on this sites welcome page.  To
      use the
            site
                        [to test
                              your
                                    producer]
                                          you
                                          must be a logged in "Oracle
      Technology
                        Network" user.
                                    accounts
                                          are free and available to all.
      Merely
            click
                        on the
                              "login"
                                    link in
                                          the
                                          upper right corner and either
      login to
            an
                        existing
                              account or
                                    sign up
                                          for a new one.  Once logged in
      you will
            be
                        able to
                              register
                                    your
                                          producer(s) with the Oracle
      Portal and
            add
                        portlets from
                              this
                                          producer
                                          to your own sandboxed portal
      page.  The
            site
                        contains
                                    instructions on
                                          how to do this as well as an
      existing
            sample
                        page
                              containing
                                    portlets
                                          from the Oracle WSRP Sample
      Producer.
            This
                        later is also

                                    hosted
                                          publically so other WSRP
      consumers can
            test
                        if they
                                    work/interoperate
                                          with Oracle's WSRP/JSR 168
      container.
            The
                        WSDL for this
                                    producer is
                                          available at

      http://portalstandards.oracle.com/wsrp/jaxrpc?WSDL
                                    .
                                           Though the site requests
            problems/support
                        issues be
                              directed
                                          discussion lists/support, we
      prefer you
            use
                        the
                                          wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
            mailing
                        list to
                              communicate
                                          questions/issues/problems.  Dave
      and I
            track
                        this list
                              more
                                    closely
                                          ensuring faster turn around on
      reported
                        issues.

                                               -Mike-

                                          You may leave a Technical
      Committee at
            any
                        time by
                              visiting

      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php

                                    --

      |--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|

                                    |                    |

                                    |     David Ward     |  Oracle European
            |

                                    |      Principal     |  Development
      Centre

                                    |  Software Engineer |  520 Oracle
      Parkway

                                    Email: |
                                    |    Oracle Portal   |  Thames Valley
      Park

                                    david |
                                    |                    |  Reading

                                    .ward |

                                    @orac |
                                    |                    |  UK

                                    le.co |
                                    |                    |

                                    |                    |

                                    Tel: |
                                    |                    |

                                    +44   |
                                    |                    |

                                    118   |
                                    |                    |

                                    924   |
                                    |                    |

                                    5079  |
                                    |                    |

                                    Fax: |
                                    |                    |

                                    +44   |
                                    |                    |

                                    118   |
                                    |                    |

                                    924   |
                                    |                    |

                                    5005  |
                                    |                    |

                                    |                    |

      |--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|

                                    You may leave a Technical Committee at
      any
            time by
                        visiting

      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php

                              --

      |--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|

                              |                    |

                              |     David Ward     |  Oracle European
      |

                              |      Principal     |  Development Centre
      |

                              |  Software Engineer |  520 Oracle Parkway

                              Email: |
                              |    Oracle Portal   |  Thames Valley Park

                              david |
                              |                    |  Reading

                              .ward |

                              @orac |
                              |                    |  UK

                              le.co |
                              |                    |

                              |                    |

                              Tel: |
                              |                    |

                              +44   |
                              |                    |

                              118   |
                              |                    |

                              924   |
                              |                    |

                              5079  |
                              |                    |

                              Fax: |
                              |                    |

                              +44   |
                              |                    |

                              118   |
                              |                    |

                              924   |
                              |                    |

                              5005  |
                              |                    |

                              |                    |

      |--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|

                        --

      |--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|

                        |                    |                           |

[...]

                        Listen Port: 2222
                        Target Host: wsrp.dyndns.org
                        Target Port: 8083
                        ==== Request ====
                        POST /wsrp/wsrp4j/WSRPBaseService HTTP/1.1
                        Host: ukp16267.uk.oracle.com:2222
                        Connection: Keep-Alive, TE
                        TE: trailers, deflate, gzip, compress

                        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                           <env:Envelope xmlns:env="
                        http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      xmlns:xsi="
                        http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      xmlns:ns0
                        ="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types">
                              <env:Body>
                                 <ns0:initCookie>
                                    <ns0:registrationContext>

      <ns0:registrationHandle>192.168.200.1_1055790421716_9</ns0:registrationHandle>

                                    </ns0:registrationContext>
                                 </ns0:initCookie>
                              </env:Body>
                           </env:Envelope>
                        POST /wsrp/wsrp4j/WSRPBaseService HTTP/1.1
                        Host: ukp16267.uk.oracle.com:2222
                        Connection: TE
                        TE: trailers, deflate, gzip, compress

                           <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                              <env:Envelope xmlns:env="
                        http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      xmlns:xsi="
                        http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      xmlns:ns0
                        ="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types">
                                 <env:Body>
                                    <ns0:getMarkup>
                                       <ns0:registrationContext>

      <ns0:registrationHandle>192.168.200.1_1055790421716_9</ns0:registrationHandle>

                                       </ns0:registrationContext>
                                       <ns0:portletContext>

      <ns0:portletHandle>0.192.168.200.1_1055790532049_10</ns0:portletHandle>

                                          <ns0:portletState/>
                                       </ns0:portletContext>
                                       <ns0:runtimeContext>

            <ns0:userAuthentication>wsrp:password</ns0:userAuthentication>

      <ns0:portletInstanceKey>253_34169_253_1_1</ns0:portletInstanceKey>

                                          <ns0:namespacePrefix>
                        __ns253_34169_253_1_1_</ns0:namespacePrefix>
                                       </ns0:runtimeContext>
                                       <ns0:userContext>

                        <ns0:userContextKey>DXWARD4[1]</ns0:userContextKey>
                                       </ns0:userContext>
                                       <ns0:markupParams>

      <ns0:secureClientCommunication>false</ns0:secureClientCommunication>

                                          <ns0:locales>en-gb</ns0:locales>

            <ns0:mimeTypes>text/html</ns0:mimeTypes>

      <ns0:mimeTypes>text/xml</ns0:mimeTypes>

      <ns0:mimeTypes>text/vnd.oracle.mobilexml</ns0:mimeTypes>
                                          <ns0:mode>wsrp:view</ns0:mode>

                        <ns0:windowState>wsrp:normal</ns0:windowState>
                                          <ns0:clientData>
                                             <ns0:userAgent>Mozilla/4.0
            (compatible;
                        MSIE 6.0;
                        Windows NT 5.0; Q312461)
            RPT-HTTPClient/0.3-3</ns0:userAgent>
                                             <ns0:extensions>
                                                <oracle:GenericExtension
            xmlns:oracle="
                        http://xmlns.oracle.com/portal/wsrp/v1">
                                                   <ns0:NamedString name
                        ="X-Oracle-Device.Orientation">

            <ns0:value>landscape</ns0:value>
                                                   </ns0:NamedString>
                                                   <ns0:NamedString name
                        ="X-Oracle-Device.MaxDocSize">

      <ns0:value>0</ns0:value>
                                                   </ns0:NamedString>
                                                   <ns0:NamedString name
                        ="X-Oracle-Device.Class">

            <ns0:value>pcbrowser</ns0:value>
                                                   </ns0:NamedString>
                                                   <ns0:NamedString name
                        ="X-Oracle-Device.Secure">

            <ns0:value>false</ns0:value>
                                                   </ns0:NamedString>
                                                </oracle:GenericExtension>
                                             </ns0:extensions>
                                          </ns0:clientData>

                        <ns0:navigationalState></ns0:navigationalState>

      <ns0:markupCharacterSets>utf-8</ns0:markupCharacterSets>

                        <ns0:validNewModes>wsrp:view</ns0:validNewModes>

                        <ns0:validNewModes>wsrp:edit</ns0:validNewModes>

                        <ns0:validNewModes>wsrp:help</ns0:validNewModes>

      <ns0:validNewWindowStates>wsrp:normal</ns0:validNewWindowStates>

      <ns0:validNewWindowStates>wsrp:maximized</ns0:validNewWindowStates>

      <ns0:validNewWindowStates>wsrp:minimized</ns0:validNewWindowStates>

                                       </ns0:markupParams>
                                    </ns0:getMarkup>
                                 </env:Body>
                              </env:Envelope>
                        ==== Response ====
                        HTTP/1.1 200 OK
                        Transfer-Encoding: chunked
                        Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:18:53 GMT
                        Set-Cookie:
      JSESSIONID=5934EF2F75DD19FA504553E09B8C2527;
                        Path=/wsrp
                        Server: Apache Coyote/1.0
                        Via: 1.1 inet-nc01 (NetCache NetApp/5.3.1R3)

                        14c
                        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                           <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
                        http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      xmlns:xsd="
                        http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
                        http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
                              <soapenv:Body>
                                 <initCookieResponse xmlns
                        ="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types"/>
                              </soapenv:Body>
                           </soapenv:Envelope>
                        0

                        HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
                        Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:18:54 GMT
                        Server: NetCache appliance (NetApp/5.3.1R3)

                           <HTML>
                              <!-- $Id:

            //depot/prod/ontap/Rbrutus/prod/netcache/errors/500.html#1
                        $ -->
                                 <HEAD>
                                    <TITLE>500 Server Error</TITLE>
                                 </HEAD>
                                 <BODY>
                                    <H1>Server Error</H1>
                                    <H4>The following error occurred:
                                       <P>Bad URL</H4>
                                       <HR>Please contact the
            administrator.</BODY>
                                    </HTML>

> [...]

      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php

      --
      |--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|

      |                    |                           |

      |     David Ward     |  Oracle European          |

      |      Principal     |  Development Centre       |

      |  Software Engineer |  520 Oracle Parkway       |
      Email: |
      |    Oracle Portal   |  Thames Valley Park       |
      david |
      |                    |  Reading                  |
      .ward |
      |                    |  Berkshire RG6 1RA        |
      @orac |
      |                    |  UK                       |
      le.co |
      |                    |                           |                 m

      |                    |                           |
      Tel: |
      |                    |                           |
      +44   |
      |                    |                           |
      118   |
      |                    |                           |
      924   |
      |                    |                           |
      5079  |
      |                    |                           |
      Fax: |
      |                    |                           |
      +44   |
      |                    |                           |
      118   |
      |                    |                           |
      924   |
      5005  |

      You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php

--