Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] switch to 1.0

Title: RE: [wsrp-interop] switch to 1.0

I would second the "as soon as possible" and then patch for any (hopefully non) further errata.

regards,
Andre

PS. The wsdl Rich published did not reflect the InteractionParameter.portletState/portletStateChange errata.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: 30 June 2003 16:37
To: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrp-interop] switch to 1.0

Since 1.0 is now out, I wanted to raise the question when do people think
we should switch our interop testing to 1.0?
Do you have plans to update your implementations to 1.0 soon?
We (IBM) plan to update as soon as possible, and hope to be able to switch
our producer to 1.0 maybe end of this week.

Any other opinions, comments, suggestions?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php