Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] cloneBeforeWrite when using ProducerOfferedPortlets

Richard,
    Given the various replies to this do you now agree that your
Consumer contains a "bug" in that a POP can only write state if its
cloned and it can only clone if InteractionParams.stateChange =
cloneOnWrite?
I.e. the fault will be thrown if either a readOnly is sent and you need
to write or the entity is a POP and cloneOnWrite isn't sent.

As for interpreting hasUserSpecificState, pelase see/comment on my other
e-mail.  I don't want this to mean consumer must clone rather I want
this to mean the portlet supports cloning.  Currently the spec provides
no way for a consumer to determine if a portlet supports cloning.  It
can only determine if a producer does -- hence can only detect the
situation that no portlets support cloning.
     -Mike-