Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] switch to 1.0

I agree with Andre,
the changes aren't that big anyway.
The biggest - and maybe therefor also the most important part to test - is
the chaged rewriting/namespacing.
On the WSDL side we didn't change much, there are the faults and the
PortletStateChange flag in InteractionParams (just a rename).
Any other important semantical changes I missed?

So I would give it a try and start with WSDL 1.0 with new rewrite-URL rules
and then patch if we find more bugs.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Andre Kramer     |
|         |           <andre.kramer@eu.|
|         |           citrix.com>      |
|         |           07/02/2003 09:36 |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp-interop] switch to 1.0                                                                                                 |

I would not want to test an incomplete 1.0 (e.g. 1.0 WSDL but old re-write
rules).

regards,
Andre