Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] Dial in details for Mike!

Richard,

Did that go out in email?  I did not see it.

ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 8:08 AM
To: David Ward
Cc: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

we said we will postpone the meeting today like the TC meeting.
I think Alan is not available today to start the meeting.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           David Ward       |
|         |           <david.ward@oracl|
|         |           e.com>           |
|         |           07/03/2003 05:06 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp-interop] Dial in details for Mike!                                                                                         |

Hi

I'm mailing on Mike's behalf because he can't get access to his email or
oasis-open.org to get the dial in details for the interop meeting! Please
send them round and I will make sure he gets them!

Thanks

Dave
--
|--------------------+---------------------------+-----------------------|
|                    |                           |                       |
|     David Ward     |  Oracle European          |                       |
|      Principal     |  Development Centre       |                       |
|  Software Engineer |  520 Oracle Parkway       |                Email: |
|    Oracle Portal   |  Thames Valley Park       |                 david |
|                    |  Reading                  |                 .ward |
|                    |  Berkshire RG6 1RA        |                 @orac |
|                    |  UK                       |                 le.co |
|                    |                           |                 m     |
|                    |                           |                  Tel: |
|                    |                           |                 +44   |
|                    |                           |                 118   |
|                    |                           |                 924   |
|                    |                           |                 5079  |
|                    |                           |                  Fax: |
|                    |                           |                 118   |
|                    |                           |                 924   |
|                    |                           |                 5005  |

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php