Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Dial in details for Mike!

ok,

btw. that's 6pm CET not 5.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Rich             |
|         |           Thompson/Watson/I|
|         |           BM@IBMUS         |
|         |           07/03/2003 05:21 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] Dial in details for Mike!                                                                                     |

I agree that the Interop SC needs to meet. I thought Alan was going to
arrange for someone else to start the call. SInce that did not happen, lets
do a call at 9PT, 12ET, 5CET using:

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODE:
 USA Toll Free Number: 866-769-7222
 USA Toll Number: +1-203-566-0687
 PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 377048

Rich Thompson

   Michael Freedman
   <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>                To:
                                        wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

   07/03/2003 11:16 AM                          cc:
                                                Subject:        Re:
                                        [wsrp-interop] Dial in details
                                        for Mike!

A follow up to my last e-mail -- should we do a call at 9am PDT to
discuss these issues vs. postponing until next Thursday?
    -Mike-

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php