Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] IBM producer changed to 1.0

were you also able to test the java-script portlets (handle 1.1 and 1.2)?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Andre Kramer     |
|         |           <andre.kramer@eu.|
|         |           citrix.com>      |
|         |           07/07/2003 02:22 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp-interop] IBM producer changed to 1.0                                                                                   |

Yes, I noticed it was up and it worked except for:

        -- the resource image absolute URL is "localhost:8080"
        -- forms still use namespacing for fields

(See Citrix trace in 8082)

regards,
Andre

I changed the IBM producer to support wsdl 1.0 with new rewrite rules.
As I'm not in the lab this week I can't be to responsive, however I will
try to replicate regurarly.
I asked Peter and Staphan to help out in urgent cases.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php