Subject: Citrix Producer testing

Hi Andre,

I tested with your producer.
First some good news: I was able to view your portlet and interact with it
(action/render links, mode/window state changes).

But then I had some trouble with cookies, I'm currently not really able to
reproduce it so here is a short description of what happened:
1. my first try worked like a charm
called getServiceDescription, register, getServiceDescription, initCookie,
getMarkup..., performBlockingInteraction...

2. my second try (after restarting our consumer, i.e. restarting the java
VM)
called getServiceDescription (with your regHandle from 1.), got description
called getMarkup, received InvalidCookie fault.
Here our Consumer didn't called initCookie although you set it in your
serviceDescription.
This seems a little bit weird as we call it whenever you have set it in the
SD and we don't have a session associated so far.
Also we call it whenever a invalidCookie is thrown (at least we intend :-)
).
This worked well in the first try and still works with our producer (and
worked with the oracle producer).
However I would of course suspect a bug on our side, but unfortunatly I
can't reproduce it any more.

3. my third try ends up with a fault on your side
after some time I retried your producer again.
This time we call getServiceDescription (with reghandle) and receive the
SD.
Then we call initCookie! (now it works, don't know why, no code change,
only new network connection to my ISP and again a JVM restart on the
consumer side) which return successfully, the HTTP header contains the
set-cookie header.
Now we call getMarkup and receive soap fault (the heade contains the
cookie).
I'll append the message sequence below.

So I need to investigate further here, and try to find an explanation.
I also tried to go through your monitoring port, but it seemed to be down.

Here are the messages of interest for 3.:

POST /NETlets/NETlet_Markup.asmx HTTP/1.0

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi
="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
 <soapenv:Body>
  <initCookie xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types">
   <registrationContext>
    <registrationHandle>uri:NETlet:WSRP4J Swing
Consumer.Qpv+PZ2DqWo+ohz_Ixqkbm2McWI=</registrationHandle>
   </registrationContext>
  </initCookie>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

==== Response ==== HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Via: HTTP/1.1 ips-ehni-c.ehningen.de.ibm.com (IBM-PROXY-WTE), 1.1 JACOBTP.
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.1