Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Citrix portlet not showing image

Title:
Andre

The recent fixes I made to resource proxying in our consumer seem to have worked. We are now able to see your portlet in full. It looks like we were sending the wrong Accept header.

Just to prove here is a screenshot from our development environment. We are hoping to roll the fixes and WSRP 1.0 compatiblity out to the public site next week.

There was a screenshot included here but your mailer isn't displaying it!

Regards

Dave

Andre Kramer wrote:
I'll be on hand tomorrow but let me know if tomorrow is not ok for you (could do Sat / Sun).

We are waiting on an always on connection and you will need to re-register if I restart the server (db currently turned off - you would not want SQL Server on the Internet). Meanwhile, apologies for the fly by night nature of our producer.

regards,
Andre
-----Original Message-----
From: David Ward [mailto:david.ward@oracle.com]
Sent: 10 July 2003 17:23
To: Andre Kramer

I think I've got an idea what might have been causing the problems: we were not forwarding the browser Accept request header of "*/*". Rather, we were forwarding the portlet accept list, which only included html, xml, etc. I'd like to try our latest consumer out with this to see if it has fixed it.

We are running 1.0 OK in our development environment. We are hoping to patch the public site next week.

Regards

Dave

Andre Kramer wrote:
It will be up after 9 am tomorrow, as Richard wants to do some testing.

http://andrek.dyndns.org/NETlets/services/andrek.wsdl

It has been upgraded to 1.0 (from the 0.95 I tested with the Oracle consumer).

regards,
Andre