Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Oracle updates portalstandards.oracle.com to WSRP 1.0

Tested our Producer using the Oracle Consumer successfull. (except the well
known form params namespacing issue).

Btw. how can I remove producers from my producer registry on the
portalstandards portal?
I haven't figured that out.
On a provider refresh do you get a new service description?

I wanted to use my pre 1.0 producer entry (which points to our current
producer) which didn't expose the "converter" portlets and therefor
refreshed it.
But in the portlet repository the new portlets didn't show up.
I was able to add them to my page after I created a new producer.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Michael Freedman  |
|         |           <Michael.Freedman@|
|         |           oracle.com>       |
|         |           07/15/2003 06:38  |
|         |           PM                |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       WSRP <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                 |
  |       cc:       wsrp-interop <wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp-interop] Oracle updates portalstandards.oracle.com to WSRP 1.0                                                             |

FYI... Over the weekend we updated our site, portalstandards.oracle.com,
 to WSRP 1.0 [based on the spec we approved last week].  This is a
public site intended for use by you to test WSRP producers.  Please
report problems to us via the wsrp-interop mail list.
    -Mike-

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php