Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] Groups - WSRP Interop SC call modified

Sorry my notes weren't clearer.

1a) We thought it would be useful to have a convention for a value to use in this common case. We preferred to take it from the wsrp namespace, but a convention can not define new values for a namespace. As a result we have an odd, but reasonable value for the convention.

3b) Apparently I wasn't clear enough. As an optional element, the MarkupContext can be missing. Some implementation may prefer to actually send it as a nil element. In both cases, this will stimulate the Consumer to invoke getMarkup. Returning a non-nil MarkupContext will be taken as having provided the markup for this user interaction.

4bi3) Yes, the Producer may throw an OperatioFailed fault. In no case is it sensible for a Consumer to presume that the persistent state of a POP may be written. Specifying this will likely return normally when  no persistent state change was attempted and return a fault when a state change is attempted.

Rich Thompson

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

07/17/2003 01:15 PM