Subject: BEA's producer/consumer now online

BEA's WSRP producer and consumer are now available online for interop
testing.

WSDL:
http://wsrp.avitek.com:7001/producer/wsdl/wlp_wsrp_v1_markup_service.wsdl

Producer:

The portlets for this producer are hosted in
http://wsrp.avitek.com:7001/producer, and can be invoked directly
(without a portal) for testing purposes. Please refer to
http://wsrp.avitek.com:7001/producer/index.jsp for the list of portlets
currently deployed. You can follow the hyperlinks to test those
portlets.

Please note that this producer does not support registration and portlet
management ports.

Consumer:

A read-only consumer is hosted at
http://wsrp.avitek.com:8001/consumer/portal.portal. This consumer
includes pages that include portlets from BEA's and IBM's producers.

Please let me know if you're able to use these producers successfully.
If you have a producer online, we'll be happy to include those portlets
in our test consumer.

We'll try to keep these servers online to the extent possible (except
during updates).

Regards,

Subbu