Subject: Oracle Producer and Consumer patched up with latest WSRP interopfixes

FYI The Oracle Producer and Consumer on portalstandards.oracle.com have now been patched up with our latest WSRP interop fixes

Issues fixed include
  • 3049251: Better reporting of errors during registration
  • 3051692: Edit url in the registration wizard does not update the url
  • 3054100: Need to validate registration handles in producer
  • 3055614: Need to roll back empty markup string fix (producer now returns null instead of empty string when no markup generated)
  • 3058037: Need to send wsrp:minimal as identity of public user
  • 3069485: Portal fails when servicedescription.offeredportlets.markuptypes.locales is empty
  • 3071677: wsrp-requiresRewrite parameter should always be included in resource urls
  • 3092430: Can't register provider that has no registration port
Please give them a try and let us know how you get on.

Subbu

We would appreciate if you could try out our producer at http://portalstandards.oracle.com/wsrp/jaxrpc?WSDL with your test consumer. You should find that your producer registers alright on our consumer now, but there seem to be a few issues, which I will investigate later.

Thanks

David
--

David Ward