Subject: OASIS website/archives

I was hoping to start organizing the "Interfaces tasks" for the  F2F
today.  I wanted to search through the minutes/correspondence that
occurred in the Interop subcommittee to locate "clarifications" and
deferred work to add to the list that Rich sent me.  Unfortunately, the
Oasis site is crippled -- I guess they are still in the process of
moving servers hence links/archives are all broken.  Do any you have
personal archives you can send me [at least the minutes of the meetings]?
     -Mike-