Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] test coverage form

Title: RE: [wsrp-interop] test coverage form

Hi Richard,

A bit more detailed than I am able to supply for the call today.

I've marked tests with:

ALL - observed to work with some producers and no problems seen with others (who may not implement the feature)

SOME - more specific interop testing with IBM (and Citrix to Citrix)

CITRIX - only tested internally for now (but ok to try with our producer)

NO TEST CASE - not able to say as not tested internally

UNSPECIFIED - functionallity best avoided IMHO

I've also added a comment if our producer & consumer don't support a feature fully.

regards,
Andre