Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] fault message from IBM test portlet

Hi Takao,

I haven't found the source of the problem yet, would need to debug it.
However I see some nonconformant message elements in your request.
Maybe these are causing our stack to crash:
- in RegContext, regState is not nillable but is minocurs=0
- in PortletContext, portletState us not nillable
- in RuntimeContext, templates are not nillable
- in MarkupParams, navState and validateTag are not nillable
- in InteractionParams, I wonder where the formParams come from? Since you
are invoking the simple action link. There is no form to be submitted.

However I cannot surely say whether these really a causing the problem.
I would suggest to start by eliminating/fixing the nonconformant first. If
the problem then still persists we can start hunting it.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Takao Mohri      |
|         |           <mohri.takao@jp.f|
|         |           ujitsu.com>      |
|         |           09/09/2003 05:42 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       WSRP interop sc <wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp-interop] fault message from IBM test portlet                                                                               |

Hi Richard,

I have started tests to connect from our consumer to the IBM producer.
I am using the port 8086 which you set up for us.

When the 'Action' link in the first page of the test portlet
is clicked, I got the following fault code.
I appreciated if you could check what is wrong.

<soapenv:Fault>
  <faultstring>java.lang.NullPointerException</faultstring>
  <detail/>
</soapenv:Fault>

The attached file is a log file taken by AXIS tcp monitor
I think that the same log was recorded at your side, too.

 Regards,
Takao

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php
.

#### performBlockingInteraction_20030908_19_26_18.log has been removed from
this note on September 10, 2003 by Richard Jacob