Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] todays call

Title: RE: [wsrp-interop] todays call

http://andrek.dyndns.org/NETlets/page.aspx?page=multi but you may find the Oracle (lower left) portlet fails due to the network problems.

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: 11 September 2003 14:29
To: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrp-interop] todays call

Hi all,

attached is a draft of the interop status report for the F2F.
I would lke to go other it.
Also we have the uploadContext issue to discuss.

I wanted to add some screenshots of consumers consuming various portlets
from different producers.
Could you send me some screenshots, please?
I can do the screenshots for IBM and Oracle.
Andre, I remember you have a public demo page.
If you could point me to it I could do screenshots of this, too. (sorry, I
know you sent it out, but I can't find it).

(See attached file: wsrp-interop-f2f0309-status.ppt)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com