Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] todays call

FYI I have just found out that our IT department has finally configured us another public TCP port on portalstandards.oracle.com that bypasses Oracle9iAS WebCache (we reckon this may be the cause of the connection problems Andre is experiencing).

Andre - if you take a copy of our producer's WSDL and change the port number to 7778 (sorry the auto-rewriting doesn't work for this port), you might find that you are able to connect to our producer reliably.

Thanks

David

Andre Kramer wrote:
RE: [wsrp-interop] todays call

http://andrek.dyndns.org/NETlets/page.aspx?page=multi but you may find the Oracle (lower left) portlet fails due to the network problems.

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: 11 September 2003 14:29
To: wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrp-interop] todays call

Hi all,

attached is a draft of the interop status report for the F2F.
I would lke to go other it.
Also we have the uploadContext issue to discuss.

I wanted to add some screenshots of consumers consuming various portlets
from different producers.
Could you send me some screenshots, please?
I can do the screenshots for IBM and Oracle.
Andre, I remember you have a public demo page.
If you could point me to it I could do screenshots of this, too. (sorry, I
know you sent it out, but I can't find it).

(See attached file: wsrp-interop-f2f0309-status.ppt)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

--

David Ward
Principal Software Engineer