Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] XML 2003 demo abstract

Hi Rich,

you are talking more or less about plain "remote content".

I'd mention "interactive" and "visual" somewhere in the abstract - what do
you think?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Peter

"Don't think of the problem - think of the solution!" ;-)
Architect Portal Web Services / Remote Portlets
IBM WebSphere Portal Development Boeblingen, Germany
Phone: ++49-7031-16-4497
eMail: peter.fischer@de.ibm.com

|         |           Rich             |
|         |           Thompson/Watson/I|
|         |           BM@IBMUS         |
|         |           09/22/2003 02:45 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                            |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                  |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp-interop] XML 2003 demo abstract                                                                      |
  |                                                                                                                            |

Here is a draft for the abstract for our planned demo. Any comments and
suggestions would be appreciated. Deadline for submission is 29 September

Rich

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interop/members/leave_workgroup.php
.

#### XML2003 demo abstract.doc has been removed from this note on September
22 2003 by Peter Fischer3