Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] BEA Producer Updated (Resend)

Andre,

Here is a use case:

1. The portlet renders some JavaScript that does some client-side form
validation. The producer/portlet encodes this script with wsrp_rewrite_
tokens for the function name as well as the form input control names.

2. The consumer rewrites the input control names and the function names
with some arbitrary token (not known to the producer).

3. The user submits the form, the consumer extracts form fields and
sends these as formParameters to the producer.

4. The producer/portlet tries to look for expected parameters but does
not find them. It does not even know what to look for.

How would you suggest that WSRP handle this use case (with consumer
rewriting)?

Regards,

Subbu