Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Multi-valued portlet properties

We are expecting this technical note to provide guidance on how to map various JSR168 issues into the WSRP protocol. Having preferences of type string[] mapped in a particular way is an example of such a mapping. In the absence of guidance, Producers should expect the only construct a Consumer will map into an array is a schema defined array construct. The purists would probably even argue that any other mapping would be an error.

Rich

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

11/10/2003 09:05 AM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsrp-interop] Multi-valued portlet properties

Are we expecting the JSR168 note to provide guidance on interop issues?
I hope not. To avoid future compatibility (1.0) and interop issues, it
would help to resolve this ASAP.

Regards,

Subbu