Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Multi-valued portlet properties

I would prefer a)
However why do we need a custom wrapper type here?
Couldn' the StringArray element defined in our xsd be the first element in
the <any> array of Property? (or even not necessaryly be the first one)
This would mean that we don't need wsdl/schema introspection, right?
Therefor it would be straight forward to serialize/deserialize.

I'm feeling uncomfortable with b) since it defines a semantics for a type
interpretation although we have a means to transport such an a type.
In addition it introduces an explicit semantics on how to handle the
properties, i.e. store one element with "name" but keep values in array, be
carefull with the lang attribute, etc.

We might want to think of a change of Property.stringValue to stringValues
in a later version?

However we have one additional topic with multivalues: form parameters.
InteractionParams holds an NamedString[] for formParams. Even if we have a
multivalue param (name: value1, value2) we do a (name,value1),(name,value2)
here.
Looking into html multivalue form submission, html uses the same scheme:
Submit Query