Subject: RE: [wsrp-interop] Multi-valued portlet properties

I agree, the extension here should be:
<any namespace=##any>

We might even think about relaxing this for extensions? What would be bad
about using the wsrp-defined types in extension?
NamedStringArray could be one example.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Andre Kramer     |
|         |           <andre.kramer@eu.|
|         |           citrix.com>      |
|         |           11/11/2003 09:36 |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp-interop] Multi-valued portlet properties                                                                               |

You are right. I forgot about the namespace restriction (which does not
really make much sense for properties).

regards,
Andre