wsrp-interop message

Subject: Demo page

I have built a preliminary demo page.  You may preview it by going to
http://portalstandards.oracle.com and logging in as wsrpdemo with a
password of interop.  Then navigate to the "My Portlets" tab.  Currently
the page contains portlets from the Citrix and Oracle producers as I had
details concernign each of these.  We will add/replace with others as
they come on-line. The only technical issue at the moment that I know of
is that BEA's producer still can't register with the Oracle consumer.  I
hope to have this looked at/resolved by next week.
    -Mike-